- Websites from my Transformational Followers Blog:
Websites from my Spiritual Life Coaching Blog:
- PCUSA Mission Yearbook – daily sharing of mission around the world, and prayer opportunities.
- Spiritual Directors International has put together an educational series about spiritual direction from a variety of viewpoints. CLICK HERE to be take to their video library, with a short summary of each video. Most are about 10 minutes long.
- 3-Minute Retreats – Daily Online Prayer For the busy person who still wants to take a few minutes to center their lives. These come from the Roman Catholic Jesuit community.
- Thin Places Thin Places is an ecumenical newsletter with a particular interest in the contemplative spiritual journey. It is produced by Westminster Presbyterian Church in Minneapolis.
- Do Nothing for 2 Minutes A fun little website that reminds us that the world will not stop rotating on its axis if we do nothing for two minutes.
- The Center for Mindfulness The Center for Mindfulness is an innovative leader in mind-body medicine and mindfulness-based treatment and research investigations, pioneering the integration of meditation and mindfulness into mainstream medicine and health care.
- Spirituality Book Club Great short interviews with people about their spirituality, book and music reviews, even service opportunities.
- Renovare is a nonprofit organization that models, resources, and advocates intentional living through Christian spiritual formation. Drawing from the example of Jesus Christ and the historical Church, Renovaré encourages people to develop renewed, sustainable, and enriched spiritual lives.
- Practicing Our Faith Resources to help contemporary people live the Christian faith with vitality and integrity in changing times.
- The Dalai Lama The official website of the Office of His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama.
- Spirituality and Health An eclectic site that looks at the soul/body connection, with articles from neuroscience and rabbis, doctors and ministers, even clips from popular movies.
SOME OTHER WEBSITES I ENJOY
If you have other websites, books or music that you’ve found helpful for your spiritual life, I’d love to hear about them! Post them on a comment, and I may add it to a “Viewers Suggestions” section.